TimelyMD & CollegeBuys
Learn more about how TimelyMD and CollegeBuys, powered by the Foundation for California Community Colleges, support efforts to improve student physical and mental health through telehealth.
What is CollegeBuys?
CollegeBuys, powered by the Foundation for California Community Colleges, offers competitive pricing on a wide range of products and services for higher education, including telehealth through TimelyMD.
Why did TimelyMD form an alliance with CollegeBuys?
CollegeBuys and TimelyMD have formed an alliance to provide California college students access to no-cost 24/7/365, on-demand medical and mental health services. Through the CollegeBuys system-wide agreement, all State of California Higher Education participating agencies can choose from three different programs (Gold, Silver or Bronze) to meet the unique needs of each school’s enrolled student population.
The programs offer medical, scheduled counseling, emotional support, psychiatry and health coaching.
What is the benefit for California schools partnering with TimelyMD for telehealth services?
TimelyMD serves as an extension of your school’s existing health and counseling center by providing care to students at any time, on any device and from any location that is convenient and comfortable for the student. TimelyMD partners with each school to ensure the messaging and marketing of current and future (discounted) pricing is simple for institutions to appropriately budget for and understand. During onboarding, TimelyMD leverages branded marketing assets to ensure that students, faculty and staff are aware of the program, and provide peace of mind for students and parents.
As schools or districts partner with TimelyMD and the aggregate student population grows, the entire system reaps the reward of ongoing discounts to the TimelyMD telehealth program.
Read the letter of recommendation from CollegeBuys Director Jennifer Keiper.
For schools who purchase a program before December 31, 2020, the annual Campus Fee ($10,000) will be waived for the first year.
For schools or districts who choose the Silver-level program before December 31, 2020, TimelyMD will provide a custom-branded portal for students — a feature usually reserved for Gold-level programs.
What is TimelyMD?TimelyMD is the market leader in telehealth solutions specifically focused on students and higher education. With TimelyMD, students can access care at any time, on any device and from any location that is convenient and comfortable for the student.
What Services Does TimelyMD Offer?
- Medical – 24/7 access to quality medical care. TimelyMD’s licensed medical providers treat a wide range of medical conditions, from cold and flu to pink eye and bladder infections.
- TalkNow – Emotional support when students need it. TimelyMD’s on-demand, licensed counselors and behavioral health specialists provide support for a variety of issues, from anxiety and stress to relationship issues and critical situations.
- Scheduled Counseling – Counseling services that fit in students’ schedules. Students select the day and time that best fits in their schedule, along with the provider of their choice. Like TalkNow, counselors provide support for a wide range of issues, including critical situations.
- Psychiatry – Advanced mental health support for students. Your campus counseling center determines which students receive access to no-cost psychiatry services. Treatment is limited to non-controlled substances.
- Health Coaching – Health strategies and guidance. Empower your students to adopt new, healthier lifestyle behaviors. Nutrition specialists provide guidance for a wide range of issues, including nutrition, sleep habits, weight management, healthy eating behaviors and mindfulness.
- SuccessNow – 24/7 support for faculty and staff on how to help students achieve a sense of well-being and live healthy lifestyles.
Please complete the form to learn more about the benefit of TimelyMD’s customized telehealth program for California schools and gain access to these incentives.